Advanced sectors use ground spiral bevel gears for heavy-duty applications.
it can be found in:
- auxiliary reducers in aeronautics,
- land vehicle differentials,
- marine or rail power transmissions,
- high energy industrial gear boxes,
SPIROTEC, specialist in small and medium series, designs, manufactures and controls your high quality gears.
Our internal capabilities allow us to produce ground spiral bevel gears:
- Dimensions: Ø30 to Ø800 mm max length 2 m,
- Modules: from 1 to 15 mm.
We also have assembly services.
SPIROTEC invests to become a French player in rectified spiral-bevel toothing.
- Spiral bevel gear grinding:
- Conventional cutting:
KLINGELNBERG AMK machines
- Cutting on 5-axis milling machines:
DMG DMC 65
- Tooth check:
LEITZ REFERENCIEL XI